We Come To You
Business & Home On-Site Computer Services
From single-site home & small businesses to large businesses with multiple locations, ACM IT Services can manage your entire network, from the ground up. We design and plan your network with you according to your business needs, implement network and security services, install cabling and server racks, troubleshoot and repair any hardware or software problems, and proactively maintain and optimize your network for reliability, security, and performance.
ACM IT Services provides a wide range of desktop, server, and network installation services.
- Workstations: Microsoft Windows PC, Macintosh, and Linux workstations.
- Servers: Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Novell Servers.
- Software: All business, office, and industry-specific applications.
- Network Equipment: Cables, switches, routers, firewalls, and server racks.
Troubleshooting and Repair
ACM IT Services comes to the rescue whenever you have a computer problem!
- Viruses and Spyware
- Disk Failures
- Internet connection issues, email problems
- Computer slowdowns
- Blue screens, application crashes
- Printing problems
Maintenance and Optimization
ACM IT Services believes in proactive maintenance and optimization to save our clients money in the long run and boost their computing efficiency.
- Security audit and updates
- Anti-virus/Spyware software assurance and updates
- Disk maintenance and optimization
- System, security and application logs review
- Computer dusting and lubrication (where applicable)
Home On-Site Computer Service
You don't have to pull out all of the wiring and try to figure it all out when you get your computer back. We will fix your computer with all your equipment attached, with your internet connection, under your operating conditions.
Reduced Cost Service
If your computer has a problem that cannot be resolved quickly, our technicians can take your computer to our service center for repair. This reduces the cost of the repair to the time that our technician is working on your computer, not the time it takes your computer to work for our technician.
Our friendly technicians will advise you if this is the condition your computer is in and will give you an estimate on the time it will take to repair, as well as the total cost of the repair.
Rates & Terms
Please call for rates on home or business on-site computer support in Ventura County.
*One hour minimum for all on-site service. Half hour minimum for remote service. Billing increment is quarter-hour after minimum charge.
Our team is looking forward to learning about your IT challenges. Contact us for a free no-obligation assessment with an ACM IT expert.